So, all the work Karla had wanted to get done last week had been co-opted by chaos-spewing...whatever it had been...and the ponification of her daughter. Which meant she was back on the island today, hoping that the island would be kind enough to give them some downtime and she could actually work a little bit. Kayla had been left to spend the afternoon with her daddy, and Nommy was tucked away in his cradle behind Karla's desk. That should have been the perfect time to work, except then she'd gotten a text from Warren about 'flying lessons' and now she was on her computer, busily searching for thick gymnasium mats that could be overnighted to Glacia.
- 1: Karla's Voicemail
- 2: Room 218, Saturday Morning
- 3: Inside the Estate, Sidra, Glacia, Late Afternoon
- 4: And That's All She Wrote!
- 5: The Queen's Suite, Night
- 6: Just Outside of Sidra, Dawn, Kaeleer Time
- 7: The Estate, Sidra, Glacia Midmorning,
- 8: The Camp of the Legal Queen, Glacia, Saturday Fandom Time
- 9: All Around Glacia...
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags